1 lb spaghetti
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tsp crushed red pepper
8 pcs sea urchin
4 cloves garlic
10 pcs shrimp
1/2 cup squid
- Cook the clams and mussels with 1/2 cup water.
- Take out the meat from inside the clams and mussels.
- Cook the spaghetti. Make sure to maintain firmness.
- H eat up the extra-virgin olive oil on medium-high heat
- Add the crushed red pepper and shaved garlic and slowly saute.
- When the edges of the garlic become lightly browned add a large ladle of the pasta cooking water to the saute pan.
- Put it back on the heat.
- When the pasta is about to be cooked, remove from the boiling water to the saute pan. Reserve the cooking liquid.
- Continue cooking the spaghetti using the reserved pasta cooking liquid, as needed.
- Add more clam/mussels liquid to achieve creaminess. Just before the pasta is cooked,
- Add the clams, mussels, squid, and shrimp.
- Remove the seafood pasta from the pan and toss with the sea urchin.
- Serve while hot